Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER & CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY
The CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY.
The CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY and CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site, you warrant to CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY that you will not use the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
· Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
· Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
· Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
· Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. CALVARY PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.