A children’s service that is fun for the entire family! Families will be seated at their own table to maintain social distancing. The program will include table activities, stage lead games, teaching, videos, worship and family huddle time to wrap things up! One parent or mature teen sibling must register and attend the family experience. The family experience will take place alongside the main service so if you are registered for the family experience you will not be able to attend the main service.
• Attendees will register, complete with screening questions prior to arrival.
• Volunteers will be wearing masks.
• All items touched will only be used for one service or fully sanitized in between services.
• Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
• Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
• No snacks will be offered.
• Seating in the family experiences will be appropriately spaced to comply with current COVID guidelines.
• Register the names of kids and adults who will be attending the family experience at the kids ministry desk by the front entrance. Then, proceed to the sanctuary to attend the worship service with the kids. When announcements begin, children along with the parent who registered for family experience will proceed to the basement for programming. This will be for 30-40 minutes.
• Children of families not registered to attend the family experience will receive an activity page (please bring your own pencil and crayons!).
• Once in your seats we ask that you remain in your seats.
Yes, washrooms will be available.
Yes! You are more than welcome to continue accessing all the online options for Kids@Calvary, including weekly teaching videos, parent guides and God time cards.